Monday, August 18, 2014

Tag, tag my way...

Here are the rules of the game: 
  • Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
  • List the rules and display the award.
  • Share seven facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
  • Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you. 



About me, seven facts,
So sweetly, she did ask
Deny I cannot this one,
Being awarded an inspiration.
 
Plain Jane, I think of me,
Uninteresting in all degree,
I will introspect to  uncover,
What will I find, I shudder.
 
A wallflower, I try to blend,
A helping hand always extend.
Thoughtful I am, others say,
I guess I was made this way.
 
Memories are my strength,
To preserve them, I go any length.
Of the past and the future, I worry.
Amidst that in the present, I scurry.
 
Collections, I love to complete,
From angels to elephants, no mete.
I dream of my own sanctuary ,
To escape into a world, imaginary.
 
Photographs are my antidote,
Time to it, I always devote.
Seven now? have not lost count,
Distracted, as my life, I recount.
 
Now, I express gratitude,
To reflect, had the latitude.
Opportunity in the form of a tag,
And, also an award in the bag.

Dear Maha, I truly appreciate,
An opportunity to satiate,
You, who I deeply admire,
Never do cease to inspire.

Tagged by Maha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading; and thank you in advance for the feedback