Thursday, November 20, 2008

This little one

This little one, today, I behold,
A connection, unspoken, untold,
In her, I see my own, my old,
A friendship, I seek to uphold.

For her, to all I beseech,
Hold her, to stars as she'll reach,
Learn, she will from all I teach,
Act, she will, defying speech.

To God, on this day, I implore,
One, who everyone around will adore,
Carry her, on her way to explore,
Pearls of wisdom - safe in her store.

Today, in her beautiful presence,
Just soaking in her sweet essence,
Bathed in contentment, immense,
Any doubts today, will dispense.

Growing old, I will see her grow,
A great life to her, I'll bestow,
March ahead, she will, others in tow,
She is the best, I know, I just know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading; and thank you in advance for the feedback