Friday, March 13, 2009

Alphas abound


Alphabets,
ingredients of this verse,
Building blocks, I use to converse,
A writer I hope maybe I will become,
To words, one day, I may succumb.

Artist, I have always wanted to be,
Though maybe I do have creativity,
If only I could paint, I often sigh,
Create a masterpiece, my! Oh! My!

Anecdotes or yarns, I love to read,
To its pleasure, I myself cede,
Knowledgeable pastime it is indeed,
And, my curiosity it does feed.

Ancestry defines where I come from,
Family helps in who I become,
Friends belong to the extended kind,
With them, you make it through the grind.

Average, I think is the way to go,
Moderation, a trait, one should show,
Neither of the extremes I hope to be,
But the top may not be that bad for me!

Anonymity, very much a mixed bag,
Normalcy along with it, will tag,
Fame at times can be a can of worms,
Notoriety has totally different terms.

Arrangements bring order and organization,
Contentment is a great sensation,
A place for everything and everything in it,
Too often though, I deviate from it.

Architecture to accounting, its been a ride,
Structures and numbers in its stride,
Engineering can be of many a style,
To understand that, it did take a while.

Analysis
, whichever way it is defined,
To investigation, it needn’t be confined,
I end up doing a little too much,
I know and have been told as such.

America- United States of, rings a bell,
A vast nation where I currently dwell,
Among the diverse, I do belong,
A feel of home here, would I prolong?

More ‘A’s here, not to be outdone,
My name and that of my loved one,
A tag prompted by someone I admire,
To continue to write, she does inspire.

3 comments:

  1. that indeed was beautiful! good one at 'A'

    ReplyDelete
  2. sharikkum adichu polichu - nice to know so much more about you :) I knew you would excel in this one, you have done it brilliantly...thank you so much, I am so glad I waited to savor, esp. since I knew this would be waiting...you did really well, keep writing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading; and thank you in advance for the feedback