Thursday, September 11, 2008

Deliberate dialogue

"What, oh, what, do I do?"
I asked with a huge sigh,
"One after another problems anew,
Life moves a step toward awry."

"Why do you take on worries?
What is that you dread?
Days go by, time just scurries,
Take life by the moment", he said.

"I have no one to blame but me",
I said on the verge of tears.
He consoled me, "better it will be,
Once you overcome your fears."

A distraction, a hiatus is what I seek
From the monotony of the routines,
Carrying on I am, like a meek,
Mechanically, like the machines.

Talking to him, changes things,
To cheer me up, he goes to any length.
Talking to him, my fears take wings,
For, he is my pillar of strength!

4 comments:

  1. We all need to have someone we can talk to...and not just speak with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good conversation, nice use of the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to have someone we can confide in from time to time. They can aid us in letting go of our worries.

    "better it will be,
    Once you overcome your fears."
    for some reason I heard Yoda's voice here when I read that line. And, I love Yoda's little sayings. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a powerful converse, for me 'he' would stand for my faith..very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading; and thank you in advance for the feedback