Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Muddled struggle

 
 
Is my entanglement my undoing?
Or is heartless the way all are going?
 
Every word of others I dissect,
End of the day, my heart feels wrecked.
 
Sensitivity has it heightened in me?
Is death the only way to be free?
 
Bereft of joy, I don’t want to end up,
And unnecessary emotions stirred up.
 
To smile, I enforce upon me, a rule.
My thoughts, I also slowly retool.
 
Change, I anticipate in life’s chapters.
And, forever, I shall be in raptures.
 

4 comments:

  1. it's hard to edit snd sometimes take out words that we thought were perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is curious how we often long for change yet yearn also for times past. I suppose that is why mankind is so foolish yet so innovative, as we are not happy anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think freedom comes in making changes...hard...but worth the struggle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading; and thank you in advance for the feedback