Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mistress of my destiny

To grab life by its horns,
To take charge, to control,
My destiny shall be mine,
Not a race, but a peaceful stroll.

This day, I hope to begin,
To live the fullest, not just exist,
For a change, I shall be strong,
And, from joy, I shan’t desist!

I will not wait for the one,
Day, when the pigs will fly,
I shall not wait and watch,
As life slowly passes by!

On my birthday, I shall,
Do all these and more,
Slowly, but surely I will,
To happiness, open the door!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hope u had a good time.
    I have made my blog private for a while. Mail me at ashwindan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and wonderful plan and poem :)

    http://www.delenemartin.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading; and thank you in advance for the feedback