Saturday, October 17, 2009

Changing colors

I don several roles in a day,
To prioritize, there is no way.
A chameleon I am, I change
Of colors I have a wide range.

Fickle, will I be known forever?
Or sign is it, of being clever?
In every role, I seek to be the trump
Smoothly, I cruise over every bump!

Inconsistency, I don’t see it as,
Not a phase either, which shall pass.
Adaptable, I term this trait
Of troubles, this could cause a spate.

I promise to myself and I break.
As a new me, I try to fake.
Versatility, at time is a curse.
Self conflict, it always spurs!

2 comments:

  1. Like what Evolution gave to a Chameleon, this is gradually becoming from a skill to a way of life for all of us. Is this a self reflection or a reminder to all? Nicely said ka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading; and thank you in advance for the feedback