Sunday, May 4, 2008

My mother...

I'll tell you about someone dear
About my mother, do you want to hear?
She's made of sugar and spice.
My mother is so very nice.

She ensured clean clothes & food on the table,
She has read to us, many a fable.
To my sister and I, her two children,
My mother sure was the mother hen.

Her sacrifices are one to umpteen.
Of others welfare, she was always keen.
Because of her, our family is thriving.
My mother is always quite forgiving.

Career, life and education.
She handled all with dedication.
She faced all challenges for so long,
My mother is unbelievable strong.

We pray she has the best in life,
Let health and happiness be rife.
She does so much with hardly any rest.
My mother is absolutely the best.

Today is a special and wonderful day.
Though everyday should be 'mother's day'.
For her, we have a lot of respect.
My mother is just so perfect.



With Mother's day right around the corner, a poem for my mother...

7 comments:

  1. this is just beautiful. it is so nice to have such a wonderful feeling about, and relationship with, one's mother... your mother is indeed very fortunate to have YOU as a daughter! i do hope you are planning to share this with her this mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Did your mom read it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're able to share this with your mother. She must be a special person to inspire you like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As many say, share it with your mother!

    child to love?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really beautiful and touching!!!

    K & B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading; and thank you in advance for the feedback