Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Feint a faint


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Prompt courtesy: Sunday Whirl
 
 
In an instant, everything changed,
Buckling I was under my pressure,
Stride stopped short, but I managed,
To maintain dignity in large measure.
 
When my vision cleared, I heard humming,
There was a crowd bustling and milling,
Like being drilled, my head was thumping,
But, no one around, seemed to be spilling.
 
Navigate, I had to around medical terms,
Garnering and gaining, day by day,
I would not miss my dreadful squirm,
As among the machines, I drifted away.
 
By fortune, I was finally graced,
That bright morning had finally dawned,
From illness to health, I slowly paced,
Today, years later, this memory I spawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading; and thank you in advance for the feedback