Sunday, April 2, 2017

Formulation

I need a brew to mint some money,
I searched high and low, for the recipe

A wise old man, with a silver mane
promised me the trick, if I stayed sane.

He said, they were tried and tested,
And, one that could not be bested. 

So, here goes, for what it is worth. 
Maybe for your own mirth. 

A gallon of hard work added,
With a pinch of smarts padded. 

There's two ounces of polite,
And, a pinch of one's own might. 

Mix it well in the work blender
till the dough id firm, but slender

Puff it well, for success
Then, there you have the access

That is all that goes into the pot,
if boatload of money was what you sought. 

Today, I’d like you to write a poem inspired by, or in the form of, a recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading; and thank you in advance for the feedback